Wednesday, November 11, 2009

1001 books to read before you die

So I was just randomly reading on the internet and I found this list. I went througth it and realized I have read a pretty sad amount considering how exhaustive the list is. So I decided that I am going to take advantage of the fact that I go to an Ivy League school and as such have access to a huge amount of books and try to read as many as possible from now until the rest of the semester. The first book I'm reading is Andrea by Carmen Laforet, I picked it because it has my name and I like it so far. I'll post my review when I finish.

If anyone wants to check out the list it is on this website. http://1001beforeyoudie.com/

1 comment:

  1. I'm an English teacher and I've only read 60! Aghhh, the shame! I was feeling pretty good on the list of 100 books to read, but feel like a failure here!

    Thanks for following TyneBoden Necklaces.

    ReplyDelete