Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I'm a vegetarian?

So I've decided to become a vegetarian. This is probably a silly reason why but last month I was walking around aimlessly like I sometimes to and I stepped on a dead squirrel. It was completely accidental and I only noticed it when I felt my foot slide but I still feel really guilty. Since then I haven't wanted to eat meat and this weekend I just decided to stop. I've gone five days so far and I'm proud of myself.

On another note, I think I'm getting sick again. I just hope I don't have a fever because if I do I'll have to go into isolation and not be allowed to leave my room for about five days. That would set me way behind on school work and it would just be bad in general. Let's hope I don't get sick again, I think my five day isolation in the beginning of the year was enough to last me for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment