Friday, July 23, 2010

Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella



What would you do if you woke up to find that your memory was stuck three years in the past? After surviving a car accident this is the reality for Lexi Smart. With the past three years wiped from her memory, Lexi has no idea how she has gone from being just another worker bee with a dead beat boyfriend to being a big shot at her company married to a multimillionaire. She has to try to figure out how she went from being the girl she remembers to this “perfect” life, little does she know that her new life is also far from perfect.

I loved this book; it was super funny and entertaining. At some points it was a bit predictable,(I won’t say where so I don’t want to spoil it for others) but I didn’t think any less of it for it. This book is a light read that had me laughing for a while, it is a perfect beach read for anyone interested.

Disclaimer: I did not receive any compensation for this review. I purchased this book myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment